WolverhamptonSt Michael's Catholic Church, 173 Coalway Rd, Wolverhampton, WV3 7ND
Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) is your first step in learning to ride.
Your initial booking will be for a day, however please bare in mind that sometimes learners will require more than 1 training day. If you require a second training day, this will usually be offered at a reduced rate.
Upon completion, if you are 16 years old, you will be able to ride a moped or motorcycle up to 50cc. If you are 17 years+ you will be able to ride a 125cc.
What does the course include?
The CBT course involves five elements:
- Practical on-site training
- Practical on-site riding
- Theory / Highway Code
- Practical on-road riding
To take your CBT Training on the day you must:
- Have the correct licence card: UK driving, provisional or EU licence with UK counterpart licence number.
- Be able to read a registration plate from 20 meters.
- Speak and understand English and the Highway code to a good level.
- Be able to ride an adult sized bicycle.
- Wear suitable clothing including jeans and sturdy footwear (ideally boots).
- Have your National Insurance Number for a licence check.
Course Start Time8:00 am
Pass With The UK’s #1 Bike school
We have helped over 100,000 riders pass their motorcycle training and experience the freedom of the open road. Our experienced training schools ensure that we mainain our fantastic pass rate.