Coventry – Motocoastal TrainingCopsewood Sports & Social Club, Allard Way, Binley, Coventry, CV3 1JP
We aim to achieve a much higher than test standard outcome from our training, giving you the essential skills needed to ride safely and enjoyably for life. We believe the best way to learn, is to have fun and really enjoy new skills.
We use Yamaha XJ6 Diversion’s and Suzuki Gladius’ for our Direct Access training. They are a perfect starter bikes to learn on. Easy to ride and handle, without the worry of being too powerful or heavy.
Whilst doing road training, our student to Instructor ratio is a maximum of 2:1.
The Full Bike Licence Course (Direct Access) is available to those aged 17 years or older, and is between 3 – 5 days (based on your levels of experience), please select your dates in the calendar.
All courses start at 9am.
What does the course include?
These prices include bike hire and equipment. They do not include the theory and practical bike test fees.
To take your Training you must:
- Have the correct licence card: UK driving, provisional or EU licence with UK counterpart licence number.
- Be able to read a registration plate from 20 meters.
- Speak and understand English and the Highway code to a good level.
- Be able to ride an adult sized bicycle.Wear suitable clothing including sturdy jeans and boots.
- Have your National Insurance Number for a licence check.
We are currently taking Direct Access bookings over the phone. Please call our office on 0121 472 6336 to book a course.
Please contact us for more information.
Pass With The UK’s #1 Bike school
We have helped over 100,000 riders pass their motorcycle training and experience the freedom of the open road. Our experienced training schools ensure that we mainain our fantastic pass rate.