Birmingham (North)Mary Vale Community Centre, Old Oscott Hill, Kingstanding, B44 9SP
We offer multi day courses so that you can obtain your full motorcycle licence in one week, between 4 – 6 days (based on your levels of experience), please select your dates in the calendar.
All courses start at 9am.
What does the course include?
These prices include bike hire and equipment. They do not include the theory and practical bike test fees.
To take your Training you must:
- Have the correct licence card: UK driving, provisional or EU licence with UK counterpart licence number.
- Be able to read a registration plate from 20 meters.
- Speak and understand English and the Highway code to a good level.
- Be able to ride an adult sized bicycle.Wear suitable clothing including sturdy jeans and boots.
- Have your National Insurance Number for a licence check.
We currently have a small waiting list for Direct Access Courses. Please call our office on 0121 472 6336 to book a course.
Please contact us for more information.
Pass With The UK’s #1 Bike school
We have helped over 100,000 riders pass their motorcycle training and experience the freedom of the open road. Our experienced training schools ensure that we mainain our fantastic pass rate.